Bedford Players is seeking a volunteer as
Promotion and Social Media Lead
The position will initially be for the Fall Production of ‘Looking’ by Norm Foster, but could continue through the 2023-24 Season to Lead Promotion and Social Media for the Winter and Spring productions as well.
The Lead will:
- work closely with the production manager
- develop a promotions plan/strategy that encompases social media as well as other forms of communication
- provide guidance to creators of media (digital photos, video, etc)
- coordinate content and assists with release according to the plan
- assist with writing text to accompany visuals
- coordinate pre-show slide deck
Note: there are other volunteers who will assist the Lead in the areas of creation (video, audio, still, slides, text, etc.). The Lead is primarily the creator of the overall plan and the coordinator between the other volunteers – all of whom make up the Promotion and Social Media team!
The ideal Promotion and Social Media Lead will:
- be an excellent communicator – written, oral, email
- have experience promoting community events
- be familiar with Social Media platforms
- be a team player
- have experience as a volunteer
Questions or expressions of interest can be directed to the Production Manager at email@example.com.
Our goal is to have the Lead in place by August 1.